Applying for a Place
We have challenging ambitions for your child and a commitment to you to:
- hold high expectations of each individual student and the qualities they bring to our community;
- provide challenging and high quality teaching experiences;
- provide a broad curriculum that meets students’ personal and social needs and equips them for the next stage of their learning;
- involve you as informed and active partners in your child’s learning;
- play a positive part in the life and work of the community;
- provide an organised, effective and well-resourced learning environment within which students feel valued and learn to respect and co-operate with one another.
How to apply for a Year 7 place for September 2018:
For children born between 1 September 2006 and 31 August 2007 starting secondary school in September 2018.
Alternatively you can request a paper application by calling the School Placement and Admissions team on 01895 556644.
National offer day is Thursday 1st March 2018.
If you applied online, you can view the result of your offer online from the evening of Thursday 1st March 2018 (after 5pm).
If you submitted a paper application, your offer will be posted on 1st March 2018.
The deadline to return your acceptance or decline the offer is 15th March 2018.
Please note: You must accept your offer to secure your school place.
For all other enquiries, please contact the College Admissions Officer directly: firstname.lastname@example.org